Highlighted
GuenterMuc
1 Nickel

Deleting user profile

Jump to solution

DELL have now acknowledged that they would be unable to fix my PC and have suggested to return it for a refund. Hence, I do not need my user profile anymore, however, I have been unable to find an option to delete it. Could you please advise where to find this option? Thanks.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Deleting user profile

Jump to solution

To delete your Dell Community Forum account, please write to the Community Administrator at DellCommunity@Dell.com and they will comply with your request within 5 to 7 business days.

To delete your Dell.com account, please write to the Administrator at US_My_Account_Admin@Dell.com

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
SparkyJak
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

I think you would probably need to pm an Admin (Lorna-M ?) with your request , in order to delete your account.

On most forums this is the case, some they won't 'delete' the account even if the user is banned!

Or just tell you not to login or use your account, which is really helpful 

Hope this helps.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi GuenterMuc,

May I know the user account you are referring to:

• The user account on the computer
  • Dell Community Forum user account
  • Dell account

Please reply so that I can assist you further.

Thanks & Regards,
Appu S
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell’s Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Orders & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA, India. For Dell Support Videos, click Here.

0 Kudos
GuenterMuc
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Both,

• Dell Community Forum user account
  • Dell account

as they are not of any value.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi GuenterMuc,

Thank you for the response. I apologize about the experience you've had with Dell. If you wish to delete your account, then send an e-mail to the US_My_Account_Admin@Dell.com to request the deletion. Ensure that you include the name, e-mail, and address you used to create the My Account profile. You can find this information on our support site. Here is the link http://dell.to/Yo1wZ2

Please reply if you have any questions.

Thanks & Regards,
Appu S
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell’s Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Orders & Dispatch status -> choose your region USA, India. For Dell Support Videos, click Here.

0 Kudos
GuenterMuc
1 Nickel

Jump to solution

Good to see that DELL tries to make the customer experience on the website as easy and pleasant as possible. Instead of a simple delete button one has to write an email to some account administration.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Hi GuenterMuc,

I understand that a delete button would make it easier to delete the account. Thank you for your feedback. I will forward it to the concerned team.

Do let me know in case you need further assistance. I will glad to assist you.

Thanks & Regards,
Appu S
#iworkfordell

0 Kudos
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jump to solution

To delete your Dell Community Forum account, please write to the Community Administrator at DellCommunity@Dell.com and they will comply with your request within 5 to 7 business days.

To delete your Dell.com account, please write to the Administrator at US_My_Account_Admin@Dell.com

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos