Start a Conversation

Unsolved

C

12 Posts

June 30th, 2020 18:00

Delivery Truth Aurora Series

Has anyone had any success getting their order delivered anywhere near the expected date? I am wondering if the quoted 6 week window is even close. I have had my order cancelled and reordered twice and have seen zero positive reviews or comments relating to delivery times. Can Dell show us even one successful order and delivery quote?

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

July 1st, 2020 01:00

Greetings, Casey

Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address?

Let me check the order details for you and provide more details.

Please note that we’re experiencing an overwhelming spike in the number of customers reaching out to us. Therefore, it might take a little longer for us to reply to your message.

Thanks,

Sahana

12 Posts

July 1st, 2020 04:00

Show us one single order you delivered on time with your six week dates. Mine has already been delayed without anyone reaching out to ask if it was ok. Just show your customers one success story. 

• 

25K Posts

July 1st, 2020 08:00

Hi,

Could you private message the order number, registered name on the account and your email address?

-Susanna

12 Posts

July 1st, 2020 13:00

Show us proof of any order for an Aurora series computer being delivered on time within the last 4 months. I’m not interested in your automated robot response. Try actually reading the post. 

• 

25K Posts

July 1st, 2020 16:00

Thnak you for replyimg.

There are lots of order for Aurora series that was delivered.

Could you provide the Order # and the registered owner's? I'll have it checked right away. As i am unable to share proof of delivery for other order for secuirty reasons.

-Susanna

No Events found!