PaperConfetti
1 Copper

Dell Canceled my order 3 times now. :(

I've been trying to order an Alienware laptop for the past few days and every time I go to order it within an hour it's been automatically canceled. I figured it was a card issue, but I've tried 3 different options: a debit card, a credit card and paypal that is linked to my checking account in my bank. I talked to support twice on the phone.. one told me my order never existed and never got through (though I had emails saying it was acknowledged) and the other "reinstated the order" which was supposed to fix the issue.

Nothing has worked, my laptop has been canceled every time. However it looks like the laptop sleeve is in production and will be shipped soon .. ? Why didn't this get canceled along with the laptop? They haven't charged me yet but I'm petrified of paying 1000+ for a laptop sleeve and no laptop..

Any advice anyone? No clue what else to try.

Thanks. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Dell Canceled my order 3 times now. :(

Hi Paperconfetti,

I am sorry you are having difficulty placing an Alienware order. Please click on my name in blue and provide the following information. I am happy to ask a sales representative to contact you at your convenience to determine the cause of the issue.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Service Tag Number:
Order Number:
Best time to contact you:

Thank you,
Lorna

Reference #: 23887679

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos

Re: Dell Canceled my order 3 times now. :(

Hi PaperConfetti,

Please allow me to apologize for any difficulty you may have experienced while trying to place an order. If  you stillneed assistance, please contact me privately by clicking on my name in blue, and provide your customer account information so I may access your accoount records.

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Service Tag Number:
Order Number:

Thanks,
Lorna

Reference #: 23887679

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos