Highlighted
katsuey
1 Copper

Dell Doesn't Care

If Dell really cared about their customer, the customer wouldn't be talking to technical support in India. It's hard enough to talk tech without having to have someone repeat things 3 times because you can't understand them. There is NO USA corporate number. Dell doesn't want to hear from you. Dell doesn't care that 4 months ago I bought a new laptop to ensure I had something reliable. Now my NEW laptop is waiting to go back to Dell for repair because of what they claim is a bad LCD screen. I figure if one LCD screen goes bad in 4 months, it will only be a matter of time before the next LCD screen goes bad unless they changed suppliers. All my financial data is on this laptop and even though it's backed up off site, I cannot access any of it since I had to buy new software for the Win 7 OS on the Dell Inspiron 17R. Thanks Dell. I won't be buying from you again.

2 Replies
schreecher2
1 Copper

RE: Dell Doesn't Care

I totally agree.....

0 Kudos
DELL-Satya P
4 Tellurium

RE: Dell Doesn't Care

Hi katsuey,

Thanks for posting your comments and bringing your concern to our attention. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience that may have caused. We have support centers located globally and India is one of them. It's unfortunate that the LCD had to be replaced within 4 months but electronic devices can be prone to failures and we have warranties in place to support  these issues. I hope you would consider this as one odd issue. If you want me to track the depot dispatch status, please provide the service tag and name on the account through Private message.

To send a Private message, click my Dell-User name and click 'Send a Private message'.

Thanks and Regards
Satya P
#iworkfordell
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; UK Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.

If a post answers your question, please click the green "
Yes" button.

0 Kudos