Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

J

November 22nd, 2016 16:00

Dell Dropped the ball on this one. buyer from the site, and

Hello All,

I am very happy with my PC and its all I wanted, but I was misled by the sales support staff, and upon receiving my 1st bill noticed something was wrong. I was not given my 0% for 12 months. I purchased over $1799 in goods, and I was told by the initial sales staff that the discounts would apply after I received my 1st bill.

I have tried to go thru the channels, even escalating emails to upper management- email addresses I found online.

I am really saddened to go thru all of this because sales support is noneffective, they do not care about giving you the best service, its a battle. Trying to communicate thru the phone on a Friday night was troublesome to say the least. I really thought at least the call would have been recorded, so resolution staff, management could actually look into the issue.

Wouldn't you know.....my call was NOT recorded, really convenient.

I really made this account, so I could get some assistance, I have been given a $100 coupon for my next purchase. However nothing has been done to fix the issue at hand.

Does any management, or staff that can fix this HUGE problem read these forum posts?

*******Update 11/23-found out today from the internet another similar experience by a person like myself in the same state ( Washington). There really seems to be a bigger issue here and I am prepared to see this all the way thru. I was a 1st time buyer, and deserve better than an offer to have $100 off my next order. This needs to be rectified.

DELL you should stop hire interpreters or record the sales calls, because for 2 persons to have an similar experience is saying something. 

I really hope someone contacts me soon......

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 28th, 2016 12:00

Hi  jwill76,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please accept my apology for the delay in responding to your concerns. I may be able to look into this financing issue on your behalf. Please reply to my private message and provide the requested information so I may access your account records.

Thanks,
Lorna

No Events found!