Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

2 Posts

January 16th, 2019 08:00

Dell India service center complaints

Hello guys,

If you are staying in Bangalore and have problem with your laptop and looking for service center then do not visit this service center(Dell authorised service center regenersis (india) private limited Divyashree greens,phase-28,survey #12/1,12/2a,challagatta village,varthur hobli,Koramangala,Bangalore,Karnataka,pin-560071)

Because I gave my laptop on 05/01/2019 and while giving laptop they say within three days they will let to know the problem by diagnosing the laptop but for me they told the problem on 14/01/2019 and the problem was DC port fault and to remove it and add a new one they took another three days,here comes the interesting thing once after they hand over to me and simply checked roughly and went to home and started checking each and everything after that I come to know that they have stolen my original battery and added the fault one with less life span and I did confirm that with the Battery PPID which they scan our battery before they take it from us.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

January 17th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. I had responded to your original message here. We are locking this thread.

Please share the Original & present PPID of the battery you have on a private message.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

No Events found!