Santo15
2 Bronze

Dell Lost my XPS 13 Laptop

Jump to solution

My timeline as below-

Order confirmed -Dell XPS 13 7390 laptop on 25th Nov to be delivered in SFO, California via expedited delivery. 

I was at home the entire day and received an update that my laptop was delivered on 2nd Dec 2020. I checked immediately - no laptop outside my door, nor in front of any doors in my apt buidling, checked at the opposite building too. There was no laptop no tags to be found.

I immediately called FedEx and Dell, was advised by Dell customer care support to file a FIR and send a copy by email to Dell. I filed an FIR and sent a copy of approved FIR to dell support.

On 3rd Dec Dell sent me an email that a free of charge order has been confirmed (I understood it as a replacement order) so I was closely following up on the delivery details of this laptop to avoid any loss again.

Suddenly today 17th Dec Dell sent me another email stating that my replacement order is cancelled.

It is sad and disheartening that expensive products like laptops are lost. These are unprecedented and tough times I cannot afford to lost a laptop costing >1000 USD. PLEASE HELP me with this issue it is causing me too much stress.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DELL-Chris M
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dell Lost my XPS 13 Laptop

Jump to solution

Update December 29, 2020 = We see that the Customer Care team has raised a refund request for you order. The finance team is working to have the refund completed on your behalf. They will keep you updated once the refund is completed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DELL-Chris M
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Dell Lost my XPS 13 Laptop

Jump to solution

Update December 29, 2020 = We see that the Customer Care team has raised a refund request for you order. The finance team is working to have the refund completed on your behalf. They will keep you updated once the refund is completed.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos