Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 20th, 2016 11:00

Dell Replacement Policy

Please help me with email address of a higher authority in India.

I have an issue with the Laptop battery I bought two weeks ago which was delivered to me 8 days ago.

I have a Dell Inspiron 5520 Laptop for which I bought a battery from the dell official online store. 

The battery that I have bought is ____6 cell 48 Hrs ---- N4110 and I was not aware that it is not compatible with my model of Dell Inspiron Laptop.

The compatible battery for my laptop is 911MD or P8TC7 (I have come to realize this later) which is also a 6 cell 48 Hrs battery. 

All I seek from Dell customer support is to help me with the replacement with the compatible battery, for which I am ready to bear the shipping charges. But the Dell customer service refuses to help me in any way, inspite of my request that the battery that is delivered to me will end up as e-waste. I read on the US Dell refund policy that such a thing is possible. Then why not in India.

9.4K Posts

July 21st, 2016 08:00

Hi avkot,

Thanks for posting in the USA Forum.

Apologies for the confusion surrounding your recent purchase.  I have limited access to accounts outside the USA, but if you contact me privately I'll see what I can find out about your issue.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

2 Posts

July 21st, 2016 09:00

Thank you Robert for offering to resolve my issue.

Shall be obliged if you can provide me an address  to contact you in private.

Regards.

AVKot

9.4K Posts

July 21st, 2016 09:00

Please click on my name in blue, then on the next page, click the words that say "send private message".  Thanks.

-Robert

No Events found!