Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

1 Message

June 1st, 2019 18:00

Dell Return policy confusing

Im planning to return my G7 15 - 7590 and made a service request was able to get a Service Number, but after 24 Hours its status is still “Open-Unassigned”. What does this mean? Also, i can only access it through the email i got, but when i look in my account for Service statuses it says theres none even after 24 hours (it says i might see this error if i just made it in the last 24 hours). I made another one for returns specifically and got a service number again, but then if i look the service number up here in Dell and enter the email i associated with it it says it doesnt match. I made these service requests Friday and Saturday, so is it because Weekends are not business days? Im rushing on returning it because of the 30 day return policy. 

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

June 3rd, 2019 10:00

Thank you for your message. I will be glad to investigate this & assist you further.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.      

No Events found!