Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 20th, 2015 15:00

Dell Sales Website issues

So, my issues is w the Outlet Web Site Ordering-  they have that PIA Captia code match thing just to put an item into your cart-   (it doesn't work, tried from 3 dif pc's all day STRIKE 1), - so you cant put it in your cart.   It says 'click Chat to help'- that takes you to a chat SALES guy that says 'can't help you if Outlet order'  STRIKE 2 (mind you this is not even a web site tech issue resolution guy -there appears to be ZERO way to contact web site fix person and these sales guys have ZERO incentive to fix that cause they get paid only if you chat or call an order in !). So then I get a phone number to call,  hey its 8:15am in Baltimore-  no they aren't open yet STRIKE 3.

But I want that PC (hence I tried the web site a couple quick times during day...no love.

Finally called that number again at 4something pm,  have the unit up on my screen-   they cant find same unit, unit disappears from my screen,   they say someone must have just ordered it  GREAT,  STRIKE 4...ORDER PREVENTION TEAMWORK !!!!!!!  These guys can spend BILLIONS to buy EMC/VMware but can't get the basics correct-  good luck with that.

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

November 20th, 2015 19:00

Our apologies for not getting you the system in time. On those three systems, what browsers were used when attempting to purchase? If you find a similar configuration and choose to buy, you should test using IE and Google Chrome. Some browser extensions can conflict with captcha so be sure to check those in your browser settings. Also, disable all popup blockers and your antivirus software when ordering.

No Events found!