Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 1st, 2016 16:00

Dell customer support

I purchased a New Dell end of 2015.  June 16th 2016 the computer started having problems with the display - called Dell on 6/22 said they don't have the parts - finally after 2 more calls I got the parts sent with a technician on 7/1.  The new parts didn't solve the problem so I was given another number to call for support.  They referred me to different departments 8 times - each technician doing something else to my computer on 3 occasions when I called them - doing the same thing over and over -even after the so called "fix" and it still isn't working - so spent another 4 hrs. on the phone and finally after 8 transfers, speaking for 3 more hrs. to different agents, telling me to call another number 7 items - the last number says - "all agents are busy - call back later - click!"  I just want my computer fixed - and this has been a nightmare - each time they have me trying the same thing over and over - on the same service ticket - why?  I've spent a total of about 8-10 hrs. on the phone plus the service call and the last call "All agents are busy, please try again later" click.  Dells customer service is terrible - does anyone have a suggestion on how I can get it fixed, its under warranty.

9.4K Posts

July 5th, 2016 12:00

Hi ellengr8,

Thanks for posting.

Apologies for the issues you are having with your computer.  Here is an escalations team that can assist.  Please contact the Unresolved Issues team, and be sure to include your SR#  or Service Request number.  Thanks.

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!