Highlighted
psillc
1 Nickel

Dell fraudulently holding funds?

2 weeks ago I ordered devices for my business. They recalled my purchase and accused us of everything under the sun. I have called several times but all I get is a string of untrained staff that just pass me on. They did however tell me as soon as items are back I would be refunded. W week has passed since they signed for it,   yet no refund! Now whatever their reasons, this is extremely bad pr and the 3-4 hours I have wasted on the phone with their mindless drones does not make this any easier. I have since ordered from another company. But I am due a full refund. It appears they intend to fraudulently keep our funds. I will <Non-public info > backs in a couple days if this bad service continues.

1 Reply

Re: Dell fraudulently holding funds?

We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

The refund will be processed & credited to the original mode of payment in 10-12 business days once the product is back in Dell.

Let us know if you need any further assistance with the refund, we will be glad to assist you.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos