Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

February 23rd, 2017 03:00

Purchase through Dell in Slovenia

I know this is for US costumers and I am from EU. But since it is just impossible to order a computer in Europe and there is just no way to reach any competent person which could sell me laptop which I would like to buy. I am wondering how can you have a Web page which is promoting computers which I can not order. For last 10 days me and my friend are trying to get 13 inch alienware computer with oled display and 32gb ram and 500gb ssd, and we can't even get an answer from Dell in Slovenia. I wonder how can you expect for people to buy anything from you when it is imposible to get in contact with anyone who could sell us a laptop which you promote on your Web page. Can someone please help me with some contact or what ever so I could order a computer? From your website that is not possible. Thanks for having no support in Slovenia. Disaster!

2.3K Posts

February 23rd, 2017 11:00

Hello!  You will have to go through a 3rd party re-seller for your order as Dell does not sell directly to your country.  If you click here, you will find a list of 3rd party companies that support your country.  

8 Posts

February 24th, 2017 06:00

Dude, don't even bother with trying to buy from the US DELL site. Buy from a 3rd party place that has it in stock. 

Good luck. 

No Events found!