Start a Conversation

Unsolved

T

2 Posts

June 28th, 2022 20:00

Dell keeps auto cancelling my order

I have submitted several orders combining two gift cards and my Dell rewards. Each time I submit the order it gets rejected within 2 minute. I have contacted support and each time they say it is resolved and to order again in 30 minutes but it still auto cancels. I have also been assured I would get a call within 12 hours however I have never received a call from Dell support. 

• 

25K Posts

June 28th, 2022 21:00

Hi,

I'm sorry to know about your order

Could you provide the order # and the registered owner's name via direct message? I'll have it checked right away

-Susanna

July 2nd, 2022 18:00

Hello,

I'm having the same issue. Every time I call they keep transferring me and still unable to make a purchase.

2 Posts

July 5th, 2022 07:00

Yes, they keep telling me it is a verification issue and to call their Verification team. I have contacted the verification team twice and they said within 30 minutes you can place the order again and it will go through. I waited 24 hours just to be sure and the order was auto cancelled again. If they tell you to call the verification team don't bother wasting your time, they will continue to say the issue is resolved but I have spent over 10 hours of time working with them and they never fixed it. 

No Events found!