Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

M

December 28th, 2014 06:00

Dell preferred account

Can anyone help me please ? Actually help and get this mess straight out for me . I opened a Dell preferred account once I got my approval and account # I placed a order online using said account as payment. Shortly after placing order I received a email saying order was placed on hold and I needed to contact customer support to complete the order or it would be deleted.  Contacted the attached number spoke with support who said my account was on hold because of identity issue, i then provided more than enough proof to confirm my identity. To which I was told it wasn't enough proof and dell would require further information and would be contacting me via mail, and until then my account would be locked, or i could provide a different form of payment and it would be accepted. I then decided to wait for Dell to contact me with whatever was needed in order for my identity completion. Weeks passed , I kept checking on the status of the account. Months later my account said active. Yay, so I placed order attempted to pay with my account and was informed to contact support. Frustrating as it was I did and went through the same exact thing being told nothing Givin the run around.  It's now 1 year later l still haven't received anything from Dell in regards to confirming my identity.  My account status changes it goes from active to locked/on hold many different times. Even when saying active i get same problem ordering despite trying many different times. Beyond frustrated and highly disappointed with Dell & their services.  At this point would never recommend dell to anyone.

9.4K Posts

December 30th, 2014 05:00

Hi MS08290,

Thanks for posting in the Forum. 

Dell Financial Services is a division of Dell that issues credit accounts to customers. Creditworthiness is determined by credit score, income, debt to credit ratio, etc, so possibly in some cases that could be an issue.

They would be happy to discuss your account status with you personally, so please choose one of the methods in the link below to contact them for assistance.  Thanks.

Dell Financial Services Customer Support

Regards,
Robert

No Events found!