Start a Conversation

Unsolved

I

5 Posts

September 4th, 2019 15:00

Dell product review moderation

Hi,

I ordered a new Alienware m15 laptop from Dell and had terribly awful experience with the order - see more details in my other post recently. One of the things I did was to post a review on their web site and describe everything, so other potential customers can read and think twice before they but anything from Dell.

I posted a review. It wasn't offensive, I just described that I didn't get the produce on time, and the laptop crashed immediately after startup. In the end of the post, I proposed Dell to refund expedited shipping charges and send me a replacement. Right after the review was posted, I couldn't find it on the web site. It literally showed 4 total 1-star reviews, but the list contained just 3 reviews. Hmm... Next day I got a notification that my review was rejected by Dell moderators.

Not only they delay orders, not only Dell support team is awful, but they also don't let people post fair reviews!

Thanks,

Artem

1 Message

September 29th, 2019 15:00

I had issues with a recent order and Dell Moderation said they could not post my review 

No Events found!