Highlighted
1 Copper

Dell said laptops shipped, but Fedex did not receive them?

I made the order last week, and got the information from Dell website last Sunday. The website showed I would get my two Alienware in July 1st (today).

But FedEx told me, that did not receive anything, only label created. So could I got them today? I do not know.

Feel really confused about it. Alienware are really expensive. I really hope to get true facts about what happened.

1. I chatted with the customer care online. She told me they will update the information in 24 hours. I am really worried about that. After reading a lot stories about Dell delivery, I feel not good. They don't answer my email until now, and no information update until now.

2.The sale man from Dell did not reply any email after selling the laptops.

3.I do not think Dell should give the wrong information for shipment. These order spend a lot and customers need the fact.

Really need help and I am a really big fan of Dell. This is the first time I bought from Dell directly. I think maybe Bestbuy or Amazon is better choice if Dell shipment is so awful.

Sophie J R

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
1 Copper

No one could tell me where are my laptops? This morning I got the email from Dell. They said just wait for update.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
6 Gallium

Bear in mind that the initial shipment notice means the system has left the factory (in China for notebooks and some desktops, and Mexico for some other desktops).  There can be a big delay due to current cargo space shortages on planes and ships before the systems land at a Dell logistics site in the US (or your home country) and the shipment becomes trackable.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
1 Copper

Sushana,

1.This message don't solve my problem.

2.Could you mind delete my shipment information as soon as possible?

0 Kudos