Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 7th, 2017 14:00

Dell service failure

Hello.

I had very bad expirience with dell service in my country. Company that i work for bought high class dell laptops with "next day" service obligation. First when we started brand new laptop, ssd bad fatal failure. For laptop with price over several thousand dollars it is very disappointing. Second we deliver laptop to dell service in our country and even we had paid for service in 24h we waited from 17.08.2017 till 29.08.2017. for service. But, main problem is that the laptop has been returned to us with the same problem it has been sent to Dell service center. After IT service from our company find out what happened we contacted Dell service in our country again. They said that thay will takeover laptop. I left laptop in my company and left on business trip. After seven days i got call from my company that nobady still didnt come for laptop. After that i called another dell service in my country. I dont belive that NEPO SYSTEM fom Serbia deserves to be costumer support that represent name such as DELL. I have many more bad experiences with this company but i will remain on this case now. For every word i have written here i have proof in mails that they have sent and in phone conversations with them.  Every costumer is first considering tehnical support and warranty. I believe in Dell as company and i like your products but i will rather buy 2nd class laptop with support than top class product without any.  If you want to contact me for more details i will be vlad to help.

4 Operator

• 

754 Posts

November 8th, 2017 03:00

Hi Srbinhood,

Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Please send me a PM with the service tag, company name and your contact details. I'll look into it for you.

Thanks

No Events found!