Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

K

March 9th, 2018 08:00

Dell sold me a used/refurbished laptop 2 times in 5 days and now i want my refund

on 26th january 2018 i bought dell laptop which was damaged so store dealer replaced it on 29th january and then gave me a refurbished laptop. and dell is now telling me to take replace for the third time. but i no longer trust dell so i want my money back and you cannot force a customer to take a replacement laptop for the third time because i cannot take a risk for third time because already i have seen how bad dell service and customer care is and you have failed two times so you cannot force a customer to take a replacement for third time so please give me my refund and one reequest is your store dealers are complete fraudster, (India-Mira bhayander, thane - dealer name: Santosh Yadav) he is selling such refurbished laptops to customer and giving an open challenge to me that i will keep on selling such laptops and after that i have nothing to do with customer once i have sold the laptop then its customer and company who will face problems wow thats just hilarious. so please give me my refund as a final year student of enginerring i have to complete my project and i want it to practise everything for placements, give and practice online aptitude tests and thats the reason i bought laptop but from past two months i had to go to cyber for my project and other work. if at all i get failed by university then dell will be responsible for it so give my refund i had to buy another laptop for my final year

3 Posts

March 9th, 2018 09:00

@beamermt79wrote:
Hello! First off this is a US forum so the Dell representatives here may not be able to help you. Second as far as I know, if you purchased a unit from a 3rd party retail you will have to deal with them. Example if I purchased a computer at my local BestBuy, I will have to deal with BestBuy in returns and exchanges. Dell may deal directly with the Warranty, but you will have to deal with the store you purchased from.

no it was dell authorized store and it was shown on dells official website and not a third party. he is saying to that i will give refund if company tells me do so and talking with dell support tells me to talk to the dealer for refund he can give you and i am just being grinded in between them. dell support also told me this "We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this matter. This email is with regards to our conversation this noon. As discussed with you and your dad, we regret to inform you that we would be unable to provide you refund for your system as confirmed by the store."   see as confirmed by store and store dealer says if dell tells me then i will refund

3 Posts

no it was dell authorized store and it was shown on dells official website and not a third party. he is saying to that i will give refund if company tells me do so and talking with dell support tells me to talk to the dealer for refund he can give you and i am just being grinded in between them. dell support also told me this "We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this matter. This email is with regards to our conversation this noon. As discussed with you and your dad, we regret to inform you that we would be unable to provide you refund for your system as confirmed by the store."   see as confirmed by store and store dealer says if dell tells me then i will refund

2.3K Posts

Hello! First off this is a US forum so the Dell representatives here may not be able to help you. Second as far as I know, if you purchased a unit from a 3rd party retail you will have to deal with them. Example if I purchased a computer at my local BestBuy, I will have to deal with BestBuy in returns and exchanges. Dell may deal directly with the Warranty, but you will have to deal with the store you purchased from.
No Events found!