Start a Conversation

Unsolved

HP

4 Posts

February 12th, 2019 15:00

Dishonest customer service

I ordered a pair of headphones from dell.ca on January 25th. They were estimated to be delivered by 5th of February. A day or two later the order status page changed, without notification, to expected delivery by end of March. I contacted support by e-mail, asking why the delay and stating that purchasing from Bestbuy or Amazon would have resulted in my already having received the headphones. I was responded to with the typical "we put a rush on it, check the status page, it should be shipped within a day or so". That day or so passed and the status page then stated the expected delivery to be April 8th. I contacted support again asking why I was told it was shipping but the delivery date actually increased. Again, the typical "sorry for the inconvenience, it will be shipped today". It was not. This was nearly a week ago. What do I do now? At what point does the customer simply receive the goods and/or services paid for? Amazon apologizes for any inconvenience then makes it right immediately. So far, Dell has apologized several times but seemingly taken no real action at fixing the situation.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 13th, 2019 06:00

Thank you for your message. We strive to provide a great purchase experience to all our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case. I will be glad to investigate this for you.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the order/ customer number, registered name & email address.

February 13th, 2019 10:00

It seems my “update” post was removed without notification nor reason. If a Dell agent could explain what was inappropriate about it or what needed to be changed, that would be great. I think the public has a right to know what to expect with their Dell dealings, no? This is simply showcasing the dishonesty referred to...

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

February 14th, 2019 06:00

The Forum software shows me that none of your post were edited. I also only see these two post. There is no record of a third “update” post. You should follow Dell-SreejithR instructions to send him your private data via Private Message.

February 14th, 2019 09:00

If that's so then why does it say I have made 3 posts but only 2 available to see? I have screenshots of the post...

No Events found!