Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 25th, 2017 14:00

Dell warranty, Walmart purchased, not 1 year

Bought a Dell Inspiron Desktop from Walmart. The warranty was started the day Dell shipped to Walmart not the day I registered it? So Dell only warrants the computer for 76 days. Many tries to get a full year warranty from Dell with sending copy of receipt more than once. No response from Dell. Bought on 5/15/2017. Dell needs to stop selling to 2nd party retailers with this kind of policy. So only one year warranty only if you buy direct from them. Poor customer service by not responding to my complaint.

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

July 26th, 2017 04:00

Greetings,

I regret the inconvenience. Please private message the service tag and email address. Let me review the order history and see what best can be done. 

You could send us a private message by hovering the mouse pointer over my username, and adding me as friend.

2 Posts

July 26th, 2017 10:00

Thank You for your response. At this time someone from Dell did contact me and I sent the service tag and copy of the receipt and has assured me that this will be corrected   

3 Apprentice

• 

263 Posts

July 26th, 2017 11:00

Thank you for the update! Please reach out if you have any other queries and I'll be more than happy to assist you. 

Thanks,

Sahana

No Events found!