Thorsword
1 Copper

Does Anyone at Dell speak American English, as a first language?

If so please call me...My name is <Removed> and my contact information is in YOUR computers. 

1 Reply
Highlighted

RE: Does Anyone at Dell speak American English, as a first language?

Hi Roger, 

Thanks for contacting us on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. I was able to find your account information using your name, however, I removed it from the post for your protection. Please be advised, the Dell Community Forum is web based support for our customers that don’t want to contact us over the phone. 

Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience you may have encountered with our technical support representatives. Dell, Inc., is a global corporation and to take advantage of the growing pool of expertise and resources outside of the United States, some of our support technicians are located in other countries. I am truly sorry if you encountered a language barrier while working with any of our representatives. We realize that verbal communication is the cornerstone of quality telephone support, and we strive to offer every customer the most effective assistance available. 

Dell offers a variety of ways to contact us for assistance. In addition to telephone support. You may chat with a Dell expert online,  contact us via twitter @DellCares or on Facebook.

According to your account records you contacted Dell regarding a blue screen issue and you were referred to our solutions station for assistance. Our representative followed up with an email providing several links for self-help. 

While we understand that you may not be interested in buying a Dell Solution Station Contract, we encourage you to visit our enhanced website www.dell.com/support/troubleshooting  where you can find video tutorials, drivers and downloads, top solutions and various other resources online. 

We also have support by topic where you’ll find helpful articles and videos on a variety of topics, from setup and maintenance to troubleshooting and parts replacement. 

The top solutions section on our support site has articles for the below topics: 

• Windows 10 Upgrade Information  

• Help with Drivers and Downloads 

• Recommended Security Update: Download and install latest version of Java 

• Get help on how to restore your computer or reinstalling windows 

• Computer freezes, locks up or blue screens while in use 

• Protect your computer or remove Virus, Spyware or other Malware 

• Computer does not turn on, or is stuck on the Dell logo screen  

• Problems with Desktop Monitor or Laptop Screen 

• Printer Setup, Use and Maintenance 

• Mouse, Keyboard or Touchpad Not Working 

• Using and Troubleshooting the Dell Webcam and Dell Webcam Central Software 

Video Tutorials : http://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/19/videos  

Swift Drivers and Downloads : http://www.dell.com/support/drivers/us/en/19/DriversHome/ShowProductSelector  

Self-Support Knowledgebase : http://www.dell.com/support/Contents/us/en/19/category/Product-Support/Self-support-Knowledgebase  

I hope these resources on our website help resolve your system issues. If you still need assistance, please post your technical difficulties on the Laptop General Hardware Forum Board. 

Thanks,
Lorna

PS:  I tried to email you and received the following response: 

The recipient's mailbox is full and can't accept messages now. Please try resending this message later, or contact the recipient directly.

Thanks,
Lorna

Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

0 Kudos