Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

December 16th, 2015 07:00

Easy returns? Not so much..

I initiated a return on an Alienware laptop and its been sitting at "under investigation" status for a few days. If I am reading your policies correctly it should simply be accepted as I am well inside the stated amount of days for return. How long does it take to get passed under investigation? I really want to get this thing sent back, its a terrible piece of equipment and I want to buy something else.

Thanks,

37 Posts

December 16th, 2015 09:00

Wow, it is literally impossible to get support from this company. You call, you wait, you get someone FINALLY then they claim they cant help you and need to transfer you over and over and over and over again. You try to chat and after waiting for the 500(500!!!) people ahead of you to clear(hours and hours) you either get disconnected or when the person finally arrives they give you 30 seconds before they end the chat. You post to these message boards and get ZERO response. 

How does Dell stay in business? I want and need to return this garbage laptop because Dell simply cannot provide support for anything. My new alienware laptop is BROKEN out of the box. 

So frustrating.

12 Posts

December 16th, 2015 13:00

You have to call them to progress the return process, which isn't stated anywhere on this website... If you keep getting disconnected, try calling as soon as customer service is available (8am). That's what I did after many failed attempts. 

No Events found!