Start a Conversation

Unsolved

G

1 Message

June 23rd, 2022 23:00

Exchange Aurora r11. Replacement order mistake, Cancel?

Hi

Today was a crazy day. Many technicians and an Level 3 Engineer explained to me that first,  Exchange department will send me the specs for my Alienware replacement, but I never got it. Today, Just got an order email confirming without my approbation my pc replacement.  Exchange department send me a sheet in Excel with the new specs. In the first order I had a  correction with the graphic card, but the chassis specs was fine: "Lunar Light 1000W PSU, Liquid-Cooled CPU & Clear Side Panel". This order was cancelled.

In the second order  graphics card was fine but,  they made a mistake with the Chassis specs. It say:  "Lunar Light 750W PSU, Liquid-Cooled CPU & solid Side Panel" instead "Chassis:Lunar Light 1000W PSU, Liquid-Cooled CPU & Clear Side Panel"

Please I would like if somebody could help me. I'm worry about it because just I want what Dell offered me. Not more, not less.

Thank you

• 

25.1K Posts

June 26th, 2022 23:00

Thank you so much for taking the time and letting us know about the same.
Are you happy with the support you have received from us?

23 Posts

Hi Mary! I couldnt enter to my profile. I created another one. Thank you for your help but it was resolved.

Thank you

23 Posts

Sure! Thank you!

Could you mark as a RESOLVED, please. I cant.

Thank you

• 

25.1K Posts

June 27th, 2022 00:00

Yes, we will have the case closed.

Thank you so very much for your feedback.

We are glad to have worked with you.

In the future, if you need any assistance, please feel free to reach out to us here anytime.

Once the case is closed, you may receive a survey regarding your interaction with us. We'd really appreciate your participation in it, as we'd love to know how you feel about our support.

23 Posts

June 29th, 2022 14:00

Thank you!

• 

16.7K Posts

June 30th, 2022 05:00

Update = After completing troubleshooting, a DELL-Cares agent setup an exchange. Issue Resolved.

No Events found!