Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

April 28th, 2015 15:00

First Purchase with Dell, Getting a bit Spooked. Should I be?

As apart of the promotion for the purchase of a PlayStation 4 500 GB Bundle - Includes The Last of Us: Remastered and Sony Silver Gaming Headsets / w $100 Dell GiftCard I ordered this bundle on 4/23/2015. The current ETA is 5/8/15. The only concern I have currently are the multiple stories I've read up on Dell orders. Some praise the surprise of an early arrival on a product unanticipated before the ETA. Others were horror stories on unexpected delays, long periods of time "In Production", or large leaps in delays.

Should I be worried that my product will end up being stuck "In Production" or if the order will just be forgotten entirely?

It's been only five days and I'm becoming anxious on how my order will be resulting. This is my first purchase with Dell, and I was excited with my purchase! Is there any way to get specifics on what stage my product is in in Production? How long do consoles themselves usually remain "in production". As a promotional bundle I can imagine many people pounced on this deal, but I'd like to know if I'll be satisfied or incredibly frustrated in my first purchase. 

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

April 29th, 2015 07:00

Hi x Wind-Kun x,

Dell doesn't manufacture the PlayStation and offers items from third parties on our website as a convenience to our customers. Orders placed on our website or through our phone sales representatives are sent directly to the manufacturer for fulfillment. If the product is backlogged, there will be a delay in delivery.

I'm happy to look into the order status on your behalf. Please reply to my email and provide the requested information so I may access your account information.

Thanks,

Lorna

No Events found!