Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

October 26th, 2016 19:00

Fraud on my Dell account and no one cares, it's all about the money

I need this escalated. I have been trying to get fraud addressed on this account for 2 years, or more. Customer service sends me to fraud, fraud cannot do anything customer service related and says log in to my account, my account is locked due to the fraud claim, nothing gets done, people I talk to have attitude, are not helpful and quote laws and regs and basically say their job is to protect Dell from loss and  the customers that have issues. This has to stop, I was told today I have paid over $6000 over the years for a total of maybe $2000 of merchandise that I actually bought, you think Dell would work with me. No I don’t want fraud calling me anymore, I want a public relations person or someone that has some authority that can discuss the issues and get this addressed. I am about to go to local news channels. Email is preferred. My husband has authority to discuss the account on my behalf.

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

October 31st, 2016 17:00

Hi Katishop9,

Thank you for posting your concerns on the Dell Community Forum Customer Care Board. Please allow me to apologize for any frustration or inconvenience this matter may have caused.

This will advise Dell, Inc., and Dell Financial Services (DFS) are two separate entities. They will not discuss your credit account with anyone but you. If you still need assistance, I am happy to forward your comments to DFS representatives. Please reply to my private message and provide the requested information so they may access your account.

Thanks,
Lorna 

2 Posts

November 1st, 2016 10:00

Can you please direct me to a customer liason in Dell Financial as I have had no luck with customer service or fraud departments and their responses have been extremely rude, including calling me and my family liars. This will not be tolerated, I do not care what company it is. Thanks

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

November 1st, 2016 14:00

To view my private message, look at the top of the forum post and select the message up by your name.

No Events found!