Start a Conversation

Unsolved

N

1 Message

April 24th, 2019 09:00

Good support, bad device!

Hello!

I recently (about 6 months) bought a alienware 17 R5 device, directly from dell. It was all ok for the first 3 months, and then the problems started...

Lucky or not, i have payed for the premium warranty...so i contacted the tech support about my problems, in 1 month they came to my house for a tech visit 3 times, to replace parts of my device (LCD , VGA and Motherboard).

And now, the device is showing problems again for the 4th time in less than a year. So, i contacted tech support again, to schedule another visit, to probably replace another part of my device. (they also offered me a warranty extension)

The thing is, i am not even sure i want to keep this device anymore...i mean, we pay a lot of money for quality, i got to say that the support is perfect (for me, i live in portugal), they come, they fix and its all good, but the device in my hands, is literally trash.

I need to say that i have a dell inspiron for more than 8 years, never had to contact tech support about this one, and that is what i expected for my alienware device.

I want to know if it possible to get a refund, so i can buy another DELL device (or any of my choice) that works, OR get the same device, but a new one without problems?

No Responses!
No Events found!