Highlighted
Dsang
1 Copper

Horrible Customer Service

We ordered a laptop for our sons big Christmas present on Dec 6 and was told we would receive it by the 19th.  After checking their site on the 19th to find it hadn't even shipped yet, we called Dell customer "support".  The worst customer support we have ever experienced.  We ended up calling every day for the next 5 days to be given a completely different stories each time.  We were promised it would arrive in time for Christmas, that it would be shipped fed ex overnight.  This story didn't change until Sat Dec 23 when the supposed customer service manager (others had told us they were) admitted we would not receive it for Christmas.  By then it was to late for us to replace the present.  This morning is the first time an update has shown on the site for our order.  (No phone calls or email updates that we were told we would receive)  If this can be trusted it has shipped UPS Ground - not fed-ex overnight and won't arrive until Jan 2nd.  Just in time for our son's vacation to be over and return to school.  So much for his big present for Christmas.  Also no sign of the $20.00 refund for not shipping in time that we were told we would receive.  Like $20.00 makes up for the hours on the phone and all the *** we were given.   I now wish I had listened to a friend who told me to go with Apple, that it is a better computer for him to bring to college.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: Horrible Customer Service

Thank you for your message. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We strive to provide a great purchase experience for all of our customers. I regret we missed the mark in your case.

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order number, roistered name & email address. We will look into this on priority. 

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos
Dsang
1 Copper

RE: Horrible Customer Service

The information has been sent via private message as requested. Waiting to see if the response will be any better than the series of deliberate misinformation previously given by the Dell customer support.  

0 Kudos