Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 4th, 2013 16:00

Horrible customer service experience

Dell sent me wrong configuration twice (I ordered 3.2ghz, dell sent 2.7ghz).When I called customer service they tried to convince me to return the machine for a refund and shop elsewhere. Customer servicet was rude and tried to convince me I can’t read. They tried to convince me to return the product for full refund and shop elsewhere. They bounced me around different people and departments. Finally, customer service rep acknowledged the mistake. I offered Dell to give me the price difference between the processors. The rep said they cant and said they will send a replacement.

When the replacement arrived, I discovered it is 2.7ghz as well!! I tried contacting dell to rectify their second mistake. Again, I got the run around. After two months and numerous calls and emails I spoke to Dennis, escalation rep. He offered that I send the machine back for a refund or the $50 price difference, or a replacement (configuration I actually ordered). He refused to offer compensation for the two months long aggravation and run around by Dell. I had to spend two months, almost every day trying to resolve Dell’s mistake. And that’s the only resolution after all this time. I’m extremely disappointed with my current customer service experience with Dell. I’m truly shocked by the lack of customer support and technical expertise. It is costing me my time, money and unnecessary aggravation that could have been easily avoided. I’m surprised Dell will try to convince a customer to shop elsewhere rather than fixing their mistake.

No Responses!
No Events found!