Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

February 17th, 2016 12:00

Horrible customer service

I recently ordered an alienware desktop. The initial email I received stated the estimated delivery time was 2/11 through 2/15. On the order status screen is says the same but it is still listed as "In Production". I have contacted support once by phone and through online chat. On Monday I was told that the computer would ship on 2/16 according to what Anthony/Rep was showing. Today during the online session I was given the wrong order number/purchase ID and told the computer would be shipped by tomorrow. If it takes 7-10 days to build and shipping as indicated in a thread below why would you send official communication with wrong shipping dates? Why does your order status screen show incorrect dates? This is not a custom hardware box, just an upgraded OS.

I was waiting to see how this computer was before I ordered one for my wife but now I believe elsewhere might be where to shop. At least at a local retailer I can get straight information.

If you tell me it takes 2 weeks that's one thing but your communication says one and you stick to another that is horrible service.

2 Posts

February 18th, 2016 11:00

No one from Dell would like to comment on this? Its the next day and no status change.

No Events found!