Highlighted
kvn.r.t
1 Copper

How can I contact someone at the corporate level (upper management) at Dell?

I have been a long time loyal Dell customer (over 20yrs). About 6 months ago I decided to upgrade to the 8th gen XPS. I was really excited about the new computer and it seemed to work ok for a week or two. Fast forward 6 months, 2 keyboards, new hard drive, new motherboard, countless hours on hold with tech support (or tech support at my home), and I have still haven't been able to use the thing. Just found out today that I need to send it in to a tech center, or they will replace it with a refrub.  I have been given the run around for 6 months now and would really like to speak to someone who isn't contracted tech support.  Does anyone have contact a phone number, or email of someone who could speak with me? 

I would like to return to being a happy Dell customer and I am tired of wasting so much time and feel that someone should hear about this situation. 

Labels (1)
2 Replies
7- Thorium

Re: How can I contact someone at the corporate level (upper management) at Dell?

Corporate Headquarters

Dell Inc.

One Dell Way Round Rock, TX 78682

http://www.dell.com/support/contents/us/en/19/category/Contact-Information?c=us&l=en

Report Unresolved Customer Service Issues
here

I do not work for Dell. I too am a user.

The forum is primarily user to user, with Dell employees moderating
Contact USA Technical Support

Get Support on Twitter @DellCaresPro

TorTor
2 Bronze

Re: How can I contact someone at the corporate level (upper

Unbelievable - only it is happening to me as I type! I have found so many people online who are having issues with this same model of computer - XPS, 8th Gen; mine is 9560 - and you should see the number of listings that came up for this search alone.

I sent mine off and it came back unrepaired and without any information (which I've been told by a Dell tech is standard form) as to what they supposedly did. Have been discussing with them for a couple of weeks; they were trying to blame Windows and now they're saying that I spilled water (water, specifically!) on it!!! These people are ruthless. I'm using the second link below (thank you) to report this; the techs refuse to escalate it for some reason! It makes me wonder what they're doing to these people to make them so resistant. 

I've had it.

0 Kudos