Highlighted
Stashmaniac
1 Copper

I have ordered an Alienware laptop from Dell Germany and I cannot check my order status.

When I try to check my status on the german website it says that it's not a valid order number and when I try to check on the USA Website it gives me an order that is not mine. When I first ordered there were problems so I used the bank transfer method. I was emailed the info I needed and transfered the money. After I did that I got no confirmation. I am afraid that I was a victim of phishing. I was contacted by: <Email id removed>

I am wondering if that is a legitimate dell employee or what. Also if not how could he have all of my order info? Any answers would be appreciated.

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: I have ordered an Alienware laptop from Dell Germany and I cannot check my order status.

My situation is similar but the y shipped my alienware to wrong address

0 Kudos

RE: I have ordered an Alienware laptop from Dell Germany and I cannot check my order status.

Thank you for your message. We will be glad to check this for you.

Did you receive a Dell order number or an Internet Receipt (IR) number?

Any emails from Dell about the order confirmation?

Please click on my Dell username & send a private message with the order number, registered name & email address.

Dell-SreejithR
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos