Highlighted
sammy888
1 Copper

I just placed an order via Dell's UK website, the money are blocked from my bank account, but I dont have email confirmation or dell acknowledgement number?!

This has been one of the worst experiences in my life! I am trying to buy this laptop since three weeks. First, their online form is so buggy, it kept returning me on the same step saying that my address is not correct, when I choose the one they suggested?! I manage to find a way how to avoid this bug after 30 mins of trying.

Then I tried to pay with PayPal. I tied 3 times, each time got a confirmation email and acknowledgement number. After one day I had an email saying that the PayPal transaction is declined, but the money were still blocked, so I had to delete my PayPal account and recreat it again to try it again.

Tonight I somehow managed to enter my Debit Card details without any problem. I verified my Debit card and I was redirected to a page saying "now, we have to review your card details, in the meantime please check your delivery address and billing address". After this 1 hour fight with their buggy online form I was so happy, I just closed the page.

I expected that I will receive an email confirmation, with my Dell Order Acknowledgement as with my PayPal tries. Of course, there is no such email! When I tried to log again in their site, to see my orders, there was no order displayed. The problem is that the money are blocked from my bank account, but I have neither email confirmation no proof, that I have made the purchase.

This has been a real ***. I am trying to buy this laptop since three weeks, and I spent unreasonable amount of time talking with customer support by the phone and by the emails. They can not help me as they dont know where the problem is, there is no order number, no dell order acknowledgement number and no proof that I have made the purchase! I am deeply sorry that I tried to buy from Dell!

Is there anyone who managed to finish his order recently? Why I dont receive my email confirmation?

0 Kudos
2 Replies

RE: I just placed an order via Dell's UK website, the money are blocked from my bank account, but I dont have email confirmation or dell acknowledgement number?!

Hi sammy888,

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Dell Community Customer Care Board regarding your recent purchase experience.

We're sorry to hear the issues you've encountered and will be happy to look into it. Kindly Private Message the below details :

Registered Name :

Shipping Address : 

EMail ID :

Regards,

Fuzail

DELL-FuzailM
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
0 Kudos
sammy888
1 Copper

RE: I just placed an order via Dell's UK website, the money are blocked from my bank account, but I dont have email confirmation or dell acknowledgement number?!

I just sent you a private message.

Today I received another email, saying that my transaction has been declined. I already send 2 replies to that email, bu no one is willing to help or to assist further, and of course no one replied to me.

As I told you, I lost three weeks time trying to buy this laptop and trying to get some assist from your side.

0 Kudos