Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

July 10th, 2015 22:00

I need my issues escalated to a management professional for resolution ASAP.

The individuals working the phones and managing in the returns department are incredibly rude. Currently they are refusing to release funds for cancelled orders. I have confirmation of the cancellations both in print from the web chat and as a confirmation # From Emerson (first name) of your returns department.

I have heard 6 different stories as to how the returns will be credited.  While I spent hours in the endless ridiculous circle of transfers from customer care to returns and back again. I have had Dell employees give me two different names to refer to them by (apparently to avoid being held responsible for what they say). I was  told by "Manager" E.M. that this was not about customer satisfaction. I had Cesar refuse to answer a yes or no question about transferring me to the right department until the department was closed. At the time of cancellation I was told the money deducted and any holds on money would be resolved within 48 hours. Yet I still have not received any of what was promised.

At this point it looks like you can't trust Dell with your money.

Exactly what do you have to say for yourselves Dell?

Community Manager

• 

54.2K Posts

July 12th, 2015 08:00

Contact our primary Dell Customer Care Liaison DELL-Lorna M via email. Provide to her the following information in that email so that she can investigate -

Name:
Email Address:
Shipping Address:
Phone Number:
Dell numbers (Order, Service Tag, Customer):
Complete History:
Link to this thread:

No Events found!