by Dell
1 Copper

I was scammed for 700$ by the Russian Support

I bought a monitor Dell S2716DG 01.10.2017, after a half-year i saw light lines on the monitor. The russian support said me: " we don't repair monitors, we just send a new one". Okay, that moment i was truly happy, customer focus is sick!
But...
The first monitor that i got was broken too. The white color wasn't WHITE, it was yellow/red, the gradient of gray wasn't gray it was brown. Okay, i thought, i got it, everyone has defects, it's okay. I called again, and back for those days, i can't imagine what the heck will be going on.
All of monitors that i got were with the same defect, i just couldn't believe in this situation. Actually, one of these flickered. It would be better, if u just repaired monitors, instead of sending "new", which actually aren't NEW, they got repaired and send it to other customer. I haven't recieved a truly new monitor.
But it's not a problem, with sending back a repaired monitor, it's okay, BUT monitor should be WITHOUT any defects. I guess, i am just unlucky.

Left a new one, right that i bought 01.10.2017

a121b62fa4

1BZSJb3NJjyApQZLLv1MtpiESCpqYm

And now it's going to be interesting:
12.21.2017 i sent a new ticket with the required photos. After ONE MONTH i got a call, and i was said that the security service denied my ticket. They said i sent back monitors aren't those which they sent me. IT'S A TOTALLY LIE. IT'S A LIE! I send back those monitors which i got from them!
And now, they are ignoring me.
The keynote of Russian support: "deal with it and just off, you bought a broken monitor, you got five broken monitors via repair stuff, and we don't care about you". And now i am staying with the monitor that i bought, because the "new" monitors were much worse!

Please, do not redirect this message to the Russian support, they are awful, and will say me again "you", not these words but the meaning will be the same.

Actually, my friend has s2716dg with another defect, he called the support and today he got a new monitor, that what he said:

6310c9d89c

Translate: i got a new one, now i got, what you meant about the brown colour instead of gray. On the old monitor it wasn't so 

And photo:

jLtSPk8G0HI

It's really funny, dell just send to everyone broken monitors and then just deny in service.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
by Dell
1 Copper

Re: I was scammed for 700$ by the Russian Support

Any response?

0 Kudos
by Dell
1 Copper

Re: I was scammed for 700$ by the Russian Support

Hello?

0 Kudos