Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

August 10th, 2013 12:00

I will never buy a Dell product again

I want to first start off by saying I own two Dell laptops and one Dell home computer. After today I will never buy a Dell product again. All this over $349.64. Last month on 7/25/13 my wife ordered a XPS 10 Tablet that was suppose to arrive on 7/31/13. On 7/31/13 we called to find out where our item was. After wasting over an hour we are told that the carrier lost the item and a new one would be shipped out. Now wouldn't you think that Dell would ship it over night or at least 2-3 day. Hardly, we are told to expect delivery on 8/8/13. So on 8/8/13 no package. I call Dell and after 2 hours of the worst cutomer service I have ever had in my entire life I am forced to cancel the order. Now I am being told I won't get a refund for 2 weeks.

10 Elder

• 

46K Posts

August 10th, 2013 13:00

Moving this thread to the Customer Care Forum.

Bev.

August 13th, 2013 17:00

Hi stevebukala,

Thank you for posting in our Community and Welcome!

First of all, please allow me to apologize for the inconveniences that this whole experience caused you and your wife. Please let me take a look into your case and do my best to turn things around. Please provide me with the information below via private message ( click my username in blue and Start Conversation );

Dell Order  Number:
Dell Account Name:
Your complete name ( if different from Account Name ):

Glad to assist you.

August 13th, 2013 17:00

Someone called me yesterday and hung up. I called back and was on hold for about 30 minutes. He said he was supervisor. We spoke for a few minutes and I realized all that was happening was alot of lip service and apologies. The bottom line is this, I don't have a tablet and Dell still has my money. At this point I'm not sure what you could do for me. All I know is I have been a loyal Dell customer for several years. I own a personal Dell computer and two Dell laptops. That's why we were purchasing the XPS Tablet.

August 18th, 2013 17:00

Hi stevebukala ,

I hope you read my private message. I just want to check with you if all of your concerns has been addressed at this time?  Please let me know any time via private message if there is anything that I can assist you further or post here in our Community.

We'll be glad to assist you. 

August 19th, 2013 16:00

Hi stevebukala ,

I hope you read my private message. I just want to check with you if all of your concerns has been addressed at this time?  Please let me know any time via private message if there is anything that I can assist you further or post here in our Community.

We'll be glad to assist you. 

Frances Yap

Not one single concern was addressed. If you think that giving me a refund (which was my money to begin with) is good customer service then you are as lost as the people I spoke to on the phone. What exactly did you do for me. This is my account of the events.

We ordered a tablet from Dell and Dell took the money out of my account.

About one week later your customer service told us that a carrier lost the Tablet.

I was not offered a refund, discount or a new tablet with 1-2 day delivery. We were told it would take over a week.

about 2 weeks later still no tablet and I get the run around from customer service, not to mention very rude and uncaring attitudes.

What you don't get is all the hassle this has caused me. I needed a tablet for business purposes and a trip I was going on from July 12-19.

I am going to keep posting my concerns and Dells horrible customer service until someone at Dell realizes that they can't  treat people this way.

1 Message

June 21st, 2021 17:00

5 weeks and still nothing, i will never order from dell again.

• 

25K Posts

June 21st, 2021 18:00

Hi,
I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the order
I want to check this for you.
Please private message us the order number,  name of the registered owner and email ID so that we can review this on your behalf.

Regards,
Pamyaphi 

• 

25K Posts

June 22nd, 2021 17:00

Hi,
We await to hear from you.
Do write to us at your convenient time with the information we requested so that we can look into this for you.
Regards,
Pamyaphi

No Events found!