Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

E

February 13th, 2018 19:00

Inspiron 15 7000 Black Screen

I’m normally a nice guy and really don’t like what I’m about to say.

Day 3 owning this and over $1200 later and the deadly black screen occurs. Maybe some people have time for this but I don’t. This should never be a problem. I bought this to work and missed critical time trying to resolve this. I will be returning this and buying another brand. You’ve lost me as a potential customer (first time with a Dell). The reason why I’m writing is in hope that you resolve this problem before it ruins your company. You should take AGGRESSIVE steps to fix this.

I wish you luck. Sorry my first/only post here is such a downer. I hope you learn from this.

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 15th, 2018 22:00

Thank you for your message.

Truly apologize that we were not able to provide you with an experience that was completely satisfactory to you. I assure you that this situation is not indicative of the quality service Dell is capable of providing.

I will be glad to look into this and assist you further. Hope that we get a chance to turn around your experience with us.

Please click on the message tab next your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

No Events found!