Start a Conversation

Unsolved

Q

1 Message

February 11th, 2019 08:00

Inspiron 3670, Does Dell back their product?

I purchased my Desktop Inspiron 3670 in Sept 2018 and literally from day one have had hardware issues.

Each time, I've called the support line and they have fixed it, but most times by doing s full restore. 3 restores so far.

Issues have ranged from:   Black Screens, Cd Drive failing,  later uSB drive failing, later lost access to File Explorer, again USB failed.

Of course I didn't have it backed up the first 2 times as the backup didn't function (along with several other things). 

Each call was taking 2+ hours, which initially I didn't mind, but eventually I had enough.   

On my last call I asked the rep who I could talk to about replacing he Desktop.  I paid good money and have had nothing but issues.   He said that basically as long as the support team could fix it, that was all that could be done. So I asked what happens when a year passes and my hardware warranty runs out.   I was told I would have to pay for any service.   ( I said that is crazy because at this rate, its clear I'll be calling every 30 days)

I'm tired of calling, I'm tired of restores and its clear there are multiple issues and this machine is a lemon.

Does anyone know how to reach someone that can take the needed action of replacing my PC?

Any insight would be great

4 Operator

• 

3.4K Posts

February 12th, 2019 09:00

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I will be glad to assist you with my support boundaries.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

How to locate the service tag

No Events found!