Highlighted
wcrubino
1 Copper

Inspiron 660, one month to ship!?

I ordered a inspiron 660 with a i5 core, 1T hard drive, 8ram, windows 7 professional. I ordered on 9-25-2013. It was supposed to be delivered on 10-14-2013. Today they said it will be delivered on 10-25-2013. One month after my order. I have ordered 2 pc's from them over the last 15 years and it never took this long.

0 Kudos
2 Replies
zbestwun2001
5 Iridium

RE: Order is taking one month to be delivered!!!!

wcrubino,

This happens unfortunately, I don't know why the delay in your case but it's usually a problem with a part that is back ordered.

If there is another change in the shipping date please post back in this thread and I'll have someone at Dell look into it for you, OK?

Zb1

Dell Forum Member Since 2004 but not an employee of Dell

If this answers your question, click
  Yes  

0 Kudos
Phil Urbanski
1 Copper

RE: Order is taking one month to be delivered!!!!

Having a similar issue.  Ordered inspiron on 9/29, shows delivery of 10/11. web still shows in production.  Called monday (10/14) and <profanity>. Took phone and email and said answer within 24-48 hours. Here I am 48 hours later with nothing. Called again, girl went through the EXACT same process, and gave me a case #, told her that i already did this on Monday, and she says "that's funny, we don't show a case opened here". That was her exact words. Like I'm lying or something!  At any rate, the web STILL shows delivery of 10/11, and the automated phone shows SHIPPED 10/8 with delivery ON OR BEFORE 10/11. Talk about aggravating. Annoying to say the least!

0 Kudos