nitingupta40
1 Copper

Is it warranty extension problem or the reluctance to provide service

Few months ago I started having trouble with the keyboard of latitude E7240. I called tech support on the 2nd of June. They asked me to wait for 6 to 8 days so that the warranty can be transferred from Australia to India. After 13 days I received a message from Dell to pay again for the warranty extension. Why should I pay again? Dell customer care does not want to talk to me now they can not find system tag anymore.

I am having a lot of trouble in using this keyboard and even after 14 days the problem has not been solved. What should I do?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Community Manager
Community Manager

RE: Is it warranty extension problem or the reluctance to provide service

Hi nitingupta40,

Thanks for your post.

This Forum and Care board are located in the USA, and as such, we do not have access to accounts in either Australia or India.  If you would please contact Care in your country, they will be happy to assist you.

If that's not working for you, then please contact me privately; by clicking on my name and on the next page click the link that says "send private message"; with your service tag number, and I'll see what can be done.

Regards,

Robert

Dell-Robert P
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, please send us the Dell service tag number via a private message
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?

0 Kudos