Highlighted
QPR_FC
6 Indium

Is there any point in posting here ?

Does Dell even read and act on these complaints about orders? 

I'm having trouble with orders being canceled over the past two days in USA. Their own customer so called support are useless and tell contradictory lies.

I've tried Twitter @dellcares and have not had any response either.

Does Michael Dell care? Does anybody at Dell care? 

Can anybody help me actually place an order using a valid debit card which my bank authorises?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
corsello
6 Indium

Re: Is there any point in posting here ?

I'd say other than the therapeutic value in venting this community forum is almost as useless as Dell's customer care.

0 Kudos

Re: Is there any point in posting here ?

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

There could be multiple reasons that an order could be canceled and one of them could that the account is not verified. If there is incorrect phone #, email or billing address provided the order will be on hold & will need to be verified which if not done in 2 days will be automatically canceled.

If you have received any order # or internet reference #, please share it on a private message.

For my reference, please click on the message tab next to your avatar– click “New Message” & search for my Dell username (Dell-Sreejith R) & send a private message with the service tag, registered name & email address.

Dell-SreejithRamesh
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell
To help us troubleshoot, send us via a private message: Dell PC or Monitor Service Tag number
Out of Warranty Support
Would you like to be a Dell Community Rockstar?