Maria Petrova
1 Copper

Laptop, Bulgaria, Poor Support

Hello

Writing to you is another customer disappointed by the services that the company DELL provides. Three years ago I bought a laptop here in Bulgaria. The information given in the website said that it came with a three-year guarantee – “next business day”. When I had to turn to a warranty service for a small problem, I was told informed the laptop had to remain in the service for about seven days. It turned out that I had a problem with the Harddisk. To my great frustration, I was told that the guarantee will not cover my computer’s repairs as it appeared to had been hit. I can assure you that this is not true because if that was the case the people at the service would have refused to take the laptop and return it to me immediately. Instead, it stayed there for more than twenty days. Therefore, I turned to Regional Account Manager – Emerging Europe. I got really disappointed and worried when I noticed that my country was called a part of “Emerging Europe”.(Just for information for those of you who do not know, Bulgaria is a country with over thirteen centuries of history). replied to me that my supplication will be seen to and I will receive the appropriate cooperation. That happened two months ago and still I have received nothing. I am sure that if my country had not been a part of “Emerging Europe”, I would have not only been attended with immediate support, but I would have even received the company DELL’s apologies. This attitude I consider as completely unacceptable.

Maria Petrova

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Maria Petrova
1 Copper

The admins of the forums change the topics of the posts!!!

Dear admins

There is no point in changing the topic of my post. This will not stop me from letting the people know that DELL discriminates and outsteps the rules of the International convention on human rights. 

http://en.community.dell.com/support-forums/customercare/f/4674/t/19482665.aspx

0 Kudos