Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

September 1st, 2015 20:00

Laptop Verification Process?

I ordered a Inspiron 7000 series about 2 weeks ago, I received an email asking to call the verification center in order to get my order processed and approved. After 4 hours of phone calls and being transferred from place to place, I was told that I needed to send DFS_CANADA_VERIFICATION@DELL.COM some personal information (proof of identity) so that they could verify who I was and proceed with processing my order ( That was about 2 days ago)...

I haven't got an email from the verification center to even confirm that they received my information, so im just wondering, when will I hear back from them, and when will I get my order? 

SIDE NOTE: I did apply for the financing and order the product online.

9.4K Posts

September 15th, 2015 08:00

Hi JessicaEve,

Thanks for posting on the USA forum.

In order to contact the Dell Financial Services department in Canada, please follow this link click contact us by phone at the top of the page, and in the pop up, select the segment that fits your issue.

Please have your contract or account number ready in order to use our automated telephone system.
For Consumer Accounts Phone: 1-800-864-8156 Fax: 1-877-214-3335
For Business Accounts Phone: 1-877-272-2012 Fax: 1-877-214-3335

Regards,
Robert

1 Message

February 10th, 2017 09:00

It's just game! they verified me on the website and then they called me back and mentioned they're not able to verify my address and they need utility bills!

I'm living with my parents so I offered them a copy of my cellphone bill, driver license etc. I also have 6 orders in past 3 years which has been shipped to the same address, but the customer representative keep repeating this sentence " we only accept utility bill"!

can you believe that! seriously I'm looking for another option other than Dell. I'm gonna stop purchasing anything from any company who's playing with clients like that. this is ridiculous!

worthless customer service! I wish one day the fix their stupid procedures and give a proper train to their Indian customer representative.

No Events found!