Start a Conversation

Unsolved

S

1 Message

January 25th, 2020 22:00

Laptop stains

2CF67089-921A-4D90-BB42-DF4AAEB92796.jpeg

  

• Please help , I left my bag on my laptop and it left these stains. 7656DCF4-0FD2-4CD3-B352-BA3061FB0FDB.jpeg

• 

25.1K Posts

January 26th, 2020 16:00

We tried reaching you on a private message but did not receive a response. Please feel free to write back whenever you are available.

5 Posts

January 26th, 2020 20:00

I still have not received one single useful response from Dell. Not one. There have been brilliant suggestions like unplug it and then plug it back in, or unplug it and then turn OFF your (recent Dell) computer and then see if the problem persists while the monitor is NOT connected to a computer. Brilliant! Yes, that it is why I bought it -- just to be a nightlight! This product is STILL UNDER WARRANTY, yet you choose to completely ignore me by sending me completely useless, canned, and bogus responses, and then to finally act like the ticket has been closed. NOT!!!

If I do not receive a useful response in next 48 hours, then the item is being returned (please do not quote me your purported return policy).

Plus -- there are deceptive trade practices acts in Texas and other states, of which I will avail myself.

No Events found!