Start a Conversation

Unsolved

This post is more than 5 years old

November 13th, 2015 14:00

MISSING ALIENWARE DESKTOPS

Okay so where do I begin......

On October 25, 2015 I ordered 2 Dell Alienware X51 R3 computers. The very next day I received an estimated delivery date of November 20, 2015. After about 10 phones calls, 15 chat sessions, and over 25 hours on hold I was able to speak with a manger. He managed to send an expedited request for the shipment and promised to call me when the package was shipped. Okay, then comes November 5, 2015 and I receive a call from the manager and an email saying that my package has been shipped. I log onto my account for a tracking number and don't see one. I decided to wait about 3 days, and still no tracking number. I called Dell Customer Support again, and after 2 hours of waiting someone gave me my tracking number ( Just 1, I later find out that there were 2 because of the two computers. The person who helped told me NUMEROUS times it was only one package). Well fine okay, the estimated deliberate date for the packages were November 9, 2015. On November 9 I check my door for any packages, none and so I logged back onto fed to track the package. The status didn't change and I ended up contacting Fedex, who told me to contact Dell because of some shipment paperwork issues. Literally another 20+ hours on hold, dell managers and supervisors REPEATEDLY tell me that my package will arrive to my house before Friday, November 13. Here is Friday, there is no package so once again I contact Fedex and they tell me your package is lost and to file a reimbursement claim with Dell. I try contacting Dell today, been on hold for over 4 hours AND STILL CANNOT GET TO A MANAGER.

This is THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I have seen in a VERY LONG TIME. I have been a great supporter of Dell, and with my PC's I bought many Dell accessories (mouse, monitors, etc) WHICH I WILL SEND BACK AND ASK FOR A REFUND FOR ALL OF IT. UNLESS A MANGER CONTACTS ME DIRECTLY! 

5 Posts

November 13th, 2015 14:00

Just an update,

I called Dell, waited for 1 hour and 30 mins, when the customer support person came on the line I asked to be transferred to a manager, waited another 30 mins and the call disconnected.... 

I don't think I need any more help, I'm just about ready to cancel this order 

November 13th, 2015 17:00

The only thing surprising about this entire story is that they actually shipped you your computers.

5 Posts

November 13th, 2015 19:00

To ber very honest with you, they would not have ever even shipped them yet if I did not call and complain. What they say is ridiculous.... when you buy the computers it CLEARLY STATES 8-12 DAYS FOR SHIPPING and 3-5 DAY FOR DELIVERY. So this being said, you should have your package in maximum 17 days.... and Dell is telling me that I will get mine over 1 month later. On top of that they are making some "excuses" about their being a shortage in parts, etc..

I go online and search up the issue. I found a forums from about 3 years ago with literally hundred of people saying this was the same issue 3 years ago. Like literally are you kidding me? WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE I HAVE EVER RECEIVED. Never in a million years would I have though a big company like Dell would have service like this.

Well enough about things, I came to the conclusion that I' going to get a refund on my order (the desktop, the monitor, they keyboard and mouse, as well as the headset I purchases ( ALL FROM DELL). Instead I think I'll get the Asus Rog, may not be as good as the current system but I CAN GUARANTEE the SERVICE will be miles ahead

No Events found!