Start a Conversation

Unsolved

D

6 Posts

September 7th, 2019 06:00

Monitor service tag and express service code is not recognized

I am having flicker issue with my monitor, since the monitor is still in warranty, I tried to enter the service code or express service tag where ever asked, but it is never recognized.

Can someone please help me, as I can't work without my monitor. 

6 Posts

September 9th, 2019 20:00

I am facing flickering issue with my monitor and when I visited Dell website to claim warranty, it says my service tag is not recognized. I raised a question earlier and received a reply from a mod, but now I am not getting any replies so again creating this question. I have the invoice with me. Please help me claim the warranty.

• 

25.1K Posts

September 10th, 2019 06:00

If you are unable to send us the image or PDF of your invoice you could write to us there, and we’d be glad to look into this for you.

Facebook: https://dell.to/2NPe6VD
Twitter: @DellCares

6 Posts

September 10th, 2019 06:00

Yes. I have initiated a conversation on Twitter with @DellCares

September 10th, 2019 17:00

Hi @dipu12

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

Please private message me the monitor service tag along with the serial number which is located on the sticker behind the monitor. I will be glad to look into this for you. 

Dell-Tabassum M
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

September 10th, 2019 17:00

Hi @dipu12

Due to technical issues previous conversations were not showing up. I see you are in touch with @Dellcares they should be able to help you further. Thanks!

Regards,

Tabassum M 

6 Posts

September 15th, 2019 22:00

Thank you so much everyone at Dell for your support. I was able to send the invoice and video demonstrating the problem at twitter handle @DellCares. I will be receiving the monitor replacement today.
No Events found!