Start a Conversation

This post is more than 5 years old

Solved!

Go to Solution

December 4th, 2013 16:00

Never got CashBack eGift card I was promised

I ordered a PC in late September and was promised a CashBack eGift card.  I never received it.  What can I do?   I've tried to contact them by email and chat, but chat was overwhelmed and no one has responded to my email.  The form that you fill out for missing items is glitchy and never seems to take my request.   Thanks

5 Practitioner

• 

274.2K Posts

January 3rd, 2014 13:00

Hi Helen,

Thanks for bringing your eGiftCard status to our attention. Please accept my apology for any inconvenience or frustration you may have been caused.

It appears the order was eligible for the Dell Advantage 5% eGift card but was omitted from the disbursement. I have requested the eGiftCard to be issued and should be available by next week.

I trust this information is helpful. Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance in this matter.

Thank you for choosing Dell,

Lorna

8.8K Posts

December 4th, 2013 19:00

Helen Dell

Try reaching them using the   Customer Service Chat or Email to see where that gift cards is? Have your  order  or invoice number handy.

Zb1

December 5th, 2013 16:00

I tried that and Chat was down and the email form just runs you in circles.  I guess the holiday has something to do with it.  

December 31st, 2013 06:00

I contacted one of the customer service people I'd worked with before who suggested I fill out a form via a link.  I did so, and STILL haven't heard back.  I'm at work, but I guess I will try to call this evening myself.  Makes me concerned about doing business with this company in the future though....

8.8K Posts

January 1st, 2014 14:00

Helen,

Fill this out also, in addition fill this form out too.   Give Dell 24-48 hrs. to get back to you.

Post back and let me know what happens?

Z................

January 1st, 2014 16:00

Thanks, by the way, for trying to help me anyway.  It may just be a lost cause.  

8.8K Posts

I just noticed the date you got the computer.

Chances are  the gift card has expired....

That, I can't  fix, they're only good for 90 days.

Z...................................

I've filled out both forms.  Can't tell if the Facebook one went through or not, but filled it out twice just in case.  I'm very unsatisfied with their customer service on this, which is a shame since the customer server person I worked with initially was very helpful.  

January 3rd, 2014 16:00

Bless you, Lorna!  I will be on the lookout for the eGift card and let you know when it arrives.  I really very much appreciate your help with this!  

No Events found!