1 Copper

No Tracking Number Available

Jump to solution

Hi 

I have purchase dell XPS 7390 on 24th Feb 2020 via order number <private> (Kit-Dell Premier Sleeve) &  <private> (Dell XPS 7390 Laptop) through Dell Sell Representative.

I got delivery for the Dell Premier Sleeve on 4th March 2020.

I continuously check on the dell website for delivery but for the last 4-5 days the status remain the same i.e. "Shipped - With local carrier".

I contact the dell sell representative but he never provides the exact status of my order and number of times he is not picking my number.

Dell Order Support team also works from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (Monday to Friday) and there is no support after 6:00 PM and on Saturday and Sunday.

Kindly update the status of my order and provide a tracking number along with the courier company name.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Re: No Tracking Number Available

Jump to solution

Hi,

I understand that you have a query regarding order delivery. I request you to delete the dell-centric information from public and request you to send us a direct message due to security reasons.

We'll be glad to help you.

Regards,

Vanitha

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Highlighted

Re: No Tracking Number Available

Jump to solution

Hi,

I understand that you have a query regarding order delivery. I request you to delete the dell-centric information from public and request you to send us a direct message due to security reasons.

We'll be glad to help you.

Regards,

Vanitha

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell

View solution in original post