Start a Conversation

Unsolved

J

5 Posts

March 23rd, 2020 15:00

Order Delays

I’m currently in the same situation. Ordered the laptop on 3/2 with estimated delivery of 3/5. I’m about 45 minutes out of Nashville. Tornado was said to have disrupted my order as well. Ok fine, happens but a little customer service would go a long way. I’ve yet to see any extraordinary service just scripted banter over and over again. Do you know how frustrating it is getting the same responses over and over again? I had to make multiple calls to even have the slightest clue as to what’s going on with my order. Shouldn’t they be contacting me if something happened? If they give you a date I wouldn’t trust it they will fail to come through on it. They failed to deliver last Friday which is the second date I was given and got the 26th today. I hope for Dells reputations sake they are right. I’ve lost all confidence in them to deliver on anything. Good luck to all you folks in the same boat.

• 

25.1K Posts

March 23rd, 2020 17:00

Hi,

I'd like to know if you are available now to continue the conversation. In case you are occupied, can I put this session on hold and continue when you are back.

-Susanna

• 

25.1K Posts

March 23rd, 2020 17:00

Hi,

I'm sorry to know about the delay. 
Could you provide the order # and the registered owner's name via direct message? I'll have it checked right away.

-Susanna

5 Posts

March 23rd, 2020 18:00

Ok

• 

25.1K Posts

March 23rd, 2020 19:00

Thank you for your patience. The order is already out of our factory and on it's way to FedEx. It is still pending on the delivery date, yes. We'd give it 2-3 business days before it gets reflected upon their system. From there you should be able to track it through our website: https://dell.to/3brAJYR using the same Order Number or Purchase ID in your e-mail. 

5 Posts

March 23rd, 2020 19:00

It’s the same tracking number as the original order that was lost in transit. Wouldn’t the item be assigned a new tracking number? 

• 

25.1K Posts

March 23rd, 2020 20:00

The order number remains the same since any replacement or new system shipped will be under the same category. Unless there's an e-mail specifying any different. 

5 Posts

March 24th, 2020 13:00

Just an update for everyone thinking about buying from Dell. I was basically told I needed to cancel my order today because they don’t have parts due to the corona virus. I’m actually relieved because now I don’t have to deal with them or check order status three times a day. Good riddance Dell and I’ll be sure to spread the word on how horrible this whole experience was.

5 Posts

March 26th, 2020 07:00

Expect the run around and then a phone call requesting you to cancel your order instead of trying to attempt to make it right with the customer. They simply don’t care. There is a serious communication disconnect between customer care and manufacturing. That’s what I gathered from my horrible experience trying to purchase from Dell.  

1 Message

March 31st, 2020 18:00

I got the same run around. I ordered an Alienware gaming Pc back in February. March 27th was the delivery date. After many emails, phone calls and a chat session assuring me everything was on track for an on time delivery, I get an email two days before I'm supposed to get my computer saying I have to accept a May delivery date or my order would be cancelled. I cancelled. 

No Events found!