1 Copper

Order Number: Not yet assigned, #2

I ordered 2x U2720Q monitors on 17th March and received an email with the internet receipt number. When I try to lookup the status of the order it says processing, and there is no order number assigned yet. How long does it take to send the order number through?

2 Replies
Highlighted
1 Copper

Re: Order Number: Not yet assigned

I'm the same, ordered before 2pm as well and it stated next day delivery if ordered before then! But I've still yet to recieve any order confirmation! 

I also have my internet receipt number.

Highlighted

Re: Order Number: Not yet assigned

Hi,

I hope you have been able to unpack & check the order. Just a quick check to see if you still are missing any paperwork for the order received?

There was no order number created on the IRN number shared initially because the IRN number is just an acknowledgment that the order has been received by Dell.

It usually takes 24- 48 hours for the order number to be created on the IRN number.

In case you need any paperwork or order information about the order, you can get the same on the website:

https://dell.to/3bhIbpm status

I hope we have been able to address the queries raised with us here. I'll be closing this ticket here.

Do reach out to us for any assistance needed.

--Anita

DELL-Cares
Social Media Support
#IWork4Dell